Dual Log Cabins
£5,560.00 – £12,110.00 inc. VAT
Dual Prices 6m wide x
2.4 meters £5,560
3.0 meters £6,160
3.6 meters £7,550
4.2 meters £8,930
4.8 meters £10,320
5.4 meters £12,110
This 6m Dual Log Cabin consists of:
- Hexagon roof shingles – free with all log cabins
- Interlocking log system – with 44m log
- Double glazed windows
- Tanalised floor bearers
- 19mm T&G boards (roof & floor)
- Threaded metal rod which ties the log cabin securely (hidden)
- External doors fitted with mortice locks as standard
- All our windows come with window stays and spinner locks
It is strongly recommended that the buildings are treated on the outside with a high quality spirit based preservative within 14 days of installation.
Single door: £275
Double door: £430
Single window: £200
Double window: £365
Floor insulation: £21 per sq. mtr
Roof insulation: £56 per sq. mtr
Before you take delivery of your lovely new Crossley Log Cabin, it’s important to consider a few basic things. Preparing for a log cabin will ensure it has a longer life and an easier install. Click here to find out more.
Do I need planning permission for a summer house?
Outbuildings are considered to be permitted development, not needing planning permission, subject to some limits and conditions. Click here to find out more.
2.4m, 3m, 3.6m, 4.2m, 4.8m, 5.4m