The Dual Log Cabin
This 6m Dual Log Cabin consists of:
- Hexagon roof shingles – free with all log cabins
- Interlocking log system – with 44m log
- Double glazed windows
- Tanalised floor bearers
- 19mm T&G boards (roof & floor)
- Threaded metal rod which ties the log cabin securely (hidden)
- External doors fitted with mortice locks as standard
- All our windows come with window stays and spinner locks
We recommend you treat the buildings on the outside. Use a high quality spirit based preservative within 14 days of installation.
2.4 meters £5,560
3.0 meters £6,160
3.6 meters £7,550
4.2 meters £8,930
4.8 meters £10,320
5.4 meters £12,110
Single door: £275
Double door: £430
Single window: £200
Double window: £365
Floor insulation: £21 per sq. mtr
Roof insulation: £56 per sq. mtr
Before you start
Before you take delivery of your lovely new Crossley Log Cabin, it’s important to consider a few basic things. Preparing for a log cabin will ensure it has a longer life and an easier install. Click here to find out more.
Do I need planning permission for a garden workshop or outbuilding?
Outbuildings are considered to be permitted development, not needing planning permission, subject to some limits and conditions. Click here to find out more.